This website is owned and operated by Natural Trade Limited ('we'/'us'/'our'), a limited company registered in England & Wales under company number: 8548002. This document sets out the terms and conditions upon which you can safely visit and use this website to buy the goods (‘goods’) and services (‘services’) that we offer. Please contact us should you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions or any of our products. We would like to make your online shopping as easy, enjoyable and secure as possible.
- Eligibility: You need to accept these terms and conditions before placing your order and you must be 18 years of age or over to be eligible to purchase the items on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts with us. You will also need to provide full details of a delivery address in the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area.
- Products, Price and Availability The products we sell are described on the website and the prices of the goods are as quoted and include VAT. We reserve the right to make changes to any of the information on the website should we deem necessary. Prices quoted exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due from you in cases where free delivery does not apply. Details of our delivery charges can be found here. Special prices and offers are only valid during the time they are published on the Website. Any voucher code discounts offered apply a discount off the RETAIL prices applicable on our website, and not any current special offers, promotions that may be available at the time. Discount voucher offers apply to products and not shipping charges. Offers cannot be combined with other offers already available. All goods are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the items you have ordered are not available and if or when they will become available.
- Overseas Orders We can, in our sole discretion, accept orders from European Economic Area subject to additional shipping or postage costs. You will have an opportunity to cancel your order if these costs are not acceptable. You will be responsible for payment of any duties and/or taxes in addition to our price including VAT and the cost of delivery. Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office or taxation authority for further information before placing your order.
- Payment You can pay for your purchases using PayPal or a credit/debit card. Select the appropriate payment method when placing your order. If any of these payment methods are unsuitable, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss other payment options. By accepting these Conditions you undertake that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct and that the payment card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods ordered. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of the goods to you.
- Order Process & Confirmation All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If any goods ordered are not available, you will have the option to wait until the item is available or to cancel your order. Any order placed by you constitutes an offer to purchase the goods from us. All such offers received from you are subject to acceptance by us and we reserve the right to refuse any order placed by you at any time prior to acceptance, without providing an explanation. When you place an order with us, you will receive written confirmation by e-mail that your order has been received and is being processed. When we accept your order for products submitted on this website, a legally binding contract incorporating these terms and conditions will exist between us. We retain the legal ownership of all goods until full payment has been made by you and received by us and legal ownership of the goods will immediately transfer
- Cancellations and Returns You have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing (email) and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. You will find further information on how to cancel your order or return goods here.
- Delivery For details please go to delivery on our website. We will always do everything we can to deliver your order promptly, however, we cannot accept liability for delays in delivery whatever the cause. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Intellectual property You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the Website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the Website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited. The logos and trademarks, displayed on our website are the registered and unregistered marks of Natural Trade Limited and its suppliers. You may not reproduce or exploit our intellectual property or that of our suppliers without our or their prior written consent.
- External Links In order to provide increased value and convenience to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion and risk. We are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse them and are not responsible or liable in any way for their content or privacy policies.
- Product Liability Natural Trade Limited shall not be held liable for any damages, injury or illness caused by the misuse of any product. It is the responsibility of the user to read all product instructions carefully, to use the products strictly for the purpose for which they were designed, and to ensure that the product is used in a safe and reasonable manner. Natural Trade Limited shall not be held responsible for any damages, injury or illness that occur due to an allergic reaction, or as the result of any other unforeseen occurrence. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the goods supplied.
- Entire agreement and Law This agreement represents the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing. We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time. Please review them frequently. Changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website. The Website is controlled and operated in the United Kingdom. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England and Wales. The Conditions and any Contract brought into being as a result of your use of this Website will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.